Sig Sauer M400 SRP 5.56mm Flat-Top Optic-Ready Rifle
For those looking for an optic-ready platform, the SIGM400 SRP removes the front sight tower and replaces it with an M1913 railed front gas block. This sight-ready platform allows the operator to mount any optic without worrying about the sight tower. The gas block accepts all iron sights designed to work on the Mil-Spec Picatinny rail.
The Sig M400 Series Tactical Rifle was designed for use in law enforcement, military operations, or the sporting field as well as competitive shooting. The SIG M400 is a true AR platform tactical rifle. Provides unparalleled accuracy, with a 16” chrome-lined and phosphate coated barrel that provides maximum durability and corrosion resistance. A 7075-T6 aircraft grade aluminum forged lower receiver adds to the durability and reliability.
– Direct impingement gas operating system with rotating locking bolt
– 5.56 x 45 mm NATO Chrome-lined barrels with phosphate finish
– Accepts most M16 type magazines
– M16A2 Type flash supressor
– Caliber: 5.56X45mm NATO
– Overall Length: 35.5 in
– Rifling: 1 in 7in
– Number of Grooves: 6
– Barrel Length: 16.0 in
– Weight w/out Mag: 6 lbs 5 oz
– Mag Capacity: 30 Rounds
– Accessory Rail: Yes
– Features: Six-position collapsing stock, AR-15 Type Magazine