Sig Sauer KILO850 4x20mm Digital Laser Rangefinder
Engineered by an elite team of leading Electro-Optics experts from around the world. Developed with truly innovative, military-inspired design that house advanced electronics and optics. The fusion of game-changing electronic technologies, superior glass and optomechanical designs. Maximum clarity, accuracy and performance you can rely on when it counts. The only optics worthy of the Sig Sauer name. Now is the time to join the Electro-Optic Revolution.
The KILO850 is the most advanced, yet simple to use rangefinder on the market and features the fastest, digital signal processing engine while streamlining the user interface for a no hassle, out of the box experience.
- 4x20mm monocular with SpectraCoat anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity
- Revolutionary Lightwave DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine
- HyperScan provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
- Sleek design for one handed operation and lanyard attachment points
- Transmissive LED display
- Compact, lightweight polymer housing with diopter adjustment
- Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only
- Features line of sight or angle modified range. Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution and Best or Last target mode
- Ranging Performance
- Reflective Targets: Up to 1 200 yds
- Trees: Up to 800 yds
- Deer: Up to 600 yds